Our client is a company specialised in offering IT/ digital services to the industrial world. They are located in Brussels and are internationally very active.
Functieomschrijving Robotics engineer
As a robotics engineer you will be responsible for:
- the independent care of robotical installations
- the maintenance and management of different robotica systems across the Benelux
- the execution of planned, preventive maintenance with different customers
- the tracking of problems and solving of these problems related to robots and peripherals
- the planning of training sessions to customers with regards to robotica systems.
- workin flexible hours and being stand-by.
Profiel Robotics engineer
As a robotics engineer you are in possesion of:
- a higher education in electrotechnics/ electronics or electromechanics
- a first experience in a related function
- proactive skills and mindset and a feeling for responsibility
- good analytical capacities
- drivers license B
- knowledge of automation processes of robotics will be seen as an advantage
Our client offers a challenging but dynamic job in a international concern with the ability for growth opportunities. Ofcourse there will be a competitive salary supplemented with extralegal advantages.