Department manager ERP
Currently we are seeking a department manager ERP with strong leadership skills, for our client in Brussels.
Functieomschrijving Department manager ERP
Your tasks as Department ERP Manager will mainly consist of ...
- Managing the required resources, integrations and the current / future ERP system;
- Giving advice and assist in better solutions;
- Being responsible for test scenarios - cases and ERP documentation;
- Communicating the activity progress to all parties involved;
- Ensuring quality and consistency of data.
And of course more ...
Profiel Department manager ERP
As Department ERP Manager you have...
- A Master's degree (preferably Computer Science)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and know as no other how to express yourself in English
- Proven the ability to guide groups and maintain client relationships
- Technical /analytical skills and you are stress resistant
- Years of experience within ERP implementation projects
- A good knowledge of Visio, MS Dynamics,CMMS, SAP, Excel, ...
- The ability to inspire your team and colleagues
- Demonstrated proficiency with PM methodologies including AGILE, PMI PMBOK
This company offers you the opportunity to develop yourself through (in)formal trainings within an international environment. You can count on an attractive remuneration package accompanied with extralegal advantages.