Functieomschrijving Business Analyst
- As consultant you help clients with organizing and structuring data and information, streamlining the business processes from which this data and information comes, optimizing knowledge sharing for collaboration, reducing technical complexity, and complying with laws and regulations.
- you operate and communicate between business and IT.
- You have a strong commercial drive and you contribute to the further development of the company.
- You will be responsible for customer contact and for developing a customized solution and the complete A-Z follow-up (from analysis to final roll-out)
- You come into contact with our customers, these are both SMEs and larger companies and you know how to charm them with your passion and drive.
- You analyze customer needs, think about the process, work out presentations / demos, and do briefings to technical IT specialists.
- You get a certain autonomy to plan your work yourself, both in terms of time and location.
Profiel Business Analyst
- You have a higher education degree and you have a solid 1st working experience.
- You speak French fluently and can understand English.
- You have strong communication skills, both orally and written (presentation skills)
- You can make strong analysis and propose suitable solutions.
- You are prepared to continuously update your knowledge.
- You can complete tasks independently.
- Knowledge of SQL or VB scripting is nice, but not a must!
- You have a strong interest in IT and a first relevant demonstrable working experience.
- You have an analytical and customer-oriented attitude.
- You can work independently and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You receive a competitive salary, supplemented by an attractive benefits package (company car, laptop, smartphone). You are also entitled to 32 paid vacation days.
- Your hours are flexible. You will end up in a pleasant working environment, with an open atmosphere and ambitious colleagues.