R&D Team Leader
For our client, Tereos, the second largest sugar group in the world and the third biggest player in the European starch market, we are currently looking for a result-oriented R&D Innovation Team Leader.
As team leader, you will lead technological and sustainable developments, in cross-functional projects, from lab-scale to implementation in the field and you will bring expertise in the field of sugar refining, purification and separation technologies.
Functieomschrijving R&D Team Leader
In order to give you a clearer understanding of your responsibilities and roles, we've listed a few of them:
- To support the R&D team in attaining short-term and long-term development goals;
- To manage the portfolio of projects: project definition, execution and reporting;
- To clarify and report on KPIs in accordance with the technical leads for the other funnels;
- To be the point of contact for innovation related activities: funnel review meetings and sales roadmap meetings;
- To be the technical company reference in your process & product area for industrial leaders, purchase, R&D, product managers;
- To make use of research capabilities and know-how to develop new products and improve existing products and processes;
- To suggest, develop and present new product and process development idea’s;
- To achieve troubleshooting, process optimization…;
- To build expertise related to your process area, review patent publications, connect and develop external network of excellence;
- To scheme the work of lab technicians: define protocols, follow-up their lab & pilot tasks, evaluate the results of their work.
This position is based in Aalst, Belgium, where the company is also located BUT traveling to France, where the production sites and the external partners are, is needed.
Profiel R&D Team Leader
The candidate we have in mind …
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Please let us know our send us your resume and take the first step towards a new career. Since the position is on an international level, we would like to ask you to send us a resume in English. We're looking forward to hear from you.
Our client immediately offers an indefinite contract with a company car, an attractive salary, and fringe benefits.